Please read the information below if you are interested in renting and allotment at Bally’s Patch. We currently have two allotments available.
- We have 6 private allotments available at 2m2 each.
- Each allotment has paving edge, and is in a pie segment shape.
- Each allotment comes with rejuvenated soil, and lucerne mulch.
RENTAL PERIODS & PRICING
- Allotments are generally available for rent per year starting March 1, unless they become available at other times.
- Allotments are charged at $30 / year. A $10 bond is also payable at the time of application.
- A key to the tool box will be provided on approval of application, however allotment holders are also welcome to bring their own tools.
- All payments are used, in full, to further the developments and maintenance of Bally’s Patch. No allotment incomes are used outside of Bally’s Patch community garden.
APPLICATION PROCESS & FORMS
- If you are not already, become a member of Bally’s Patch by completing the Ballys Patch Membership Form.
- Read through the Allotment Policy prior to application.
- Send through your Membership form, or bring it to a meet up, and mention you’d like to apply for an allotment.
- Leave the rest to us!