Join your community this Saturday Dec 5, from 2.30pm for our end of year working bee and party!
All are welcome, please join us between 2.30-4.3opm for our working bee, where we will be:
- sharing the holiday love with a few goodwill community gestures
- making Pete’s sandwich’s (trust me, you want to learn about this one!)
- using the goodness of the enormous pile of compost we have made to prepare our next communal veggie patch!
Then, from 4.30pm festivities begin, with a BBQ and a friendly chat for all!
Graze Balgownie are very kindly donating meat for the BBQ. Thankyou Graze. Some of our committee members are also kindly providing salad items. Thank you Marilyn and Erika.
Santa also dropped a note in my mailbox saying he will be there! He hopes to visit around 5pm, but he says he is very busy at this time of year so will do his best to be on time.
Bally’s Patch has grown wonderfully both in and out of the garden in 2015, and this is a welcoming opportunity to bring both regulars and newbies together. This project has given people the chance to meet like minded people, connect with their community, let the kids have a play and get dirty, learn some gardening tips, and so much more.
Please use the form below to RSVP.
- BYO chair/picnic rug.
- Wear a hat & sunscreen.
- Bring plenty of water.
- Bring gloves for gardening.
- Something for dessert if you wish.
We hope to see you there!